Wednesday, May 29, 2013

what I learned{reflectng upon my research} and how I overcame my difficulties

1.  I learned that global warming is a global crisis. I found many different perspectives on global warming causing arguments/conflicts throughout the world. I also learned that many factors contribute to global warming. They can cause severe droughts, world hunger, mass extinction of animals, and less fresh water available in future and some other devastating disasters caused due to global warming, affecting us negatively. At first, I thought that global warming can be incontrovertible, meaning that this global crisis can be ignored but throughout the research I knew no one can avoid the incontrovertible crisis, which is global warming.

2.  There were many difficulties that I had, while doing this research, that's what  makes Expo unique and challenging!
  • I was having a hard time fitting soo , no soooo much information and notefacts  in my Animoto video.

  • How I overcame it was by trying to pull out main ideas or facts that pertains to my topic.

  •  I also had a hard time writing notefacts and adding facts in the slides of my video because of putting it in my OWN words and then really understand what it means and not just plagiarize from someone.

  • I overcame this difficulty by trying to break it down or look up in more understandable articles or the dictionary.
To end this right here, my last message to the audience would be that "I'll always remember this topic and would never, ever forget this"




No comments:

Post a Comment