Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why did I chose"global warming" as my topic

I chose that because I was curious about that topic and didn't knew a lot about it and was eager to learn the topic and extend my knowledge. I also chose it because I saw this movie The Inconvenient Truth, a movie and many different perspectives of people, especially our past Vice President, Al gore and how he goes on into explaining the effects and causes and responsibilities we should do as eco-friendly humans and was based  upon global warming.I wanted to research that topic also because I like to discover things that is a major issue and globally world-wide or the issues that engage the public.Well, I'm pretty surprised on what I  found while I was researching. I found things I didn't knew.That's what the whole IIM thing's about right? Anyone who read this, I hope you think this is true:

The warnings about global warming have been extremely clear for a long time. We're facing global climate crisis. It's deepening. We're entering a world of consequences. 

3 comments:

  1. from gabriel
    how deos global warming affect us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it affects us because due to g-w we have a hotter climate, mass extinction of animals and many others that affects us negatively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it affects us because due to g-w we have a hotter climate, mass extinction of animals and many others that affects us negatively.

    ReplyDelete